- SchoolResults.org Provides Powerful Information on Student Achievement (May 28, 2004)
- Students in Michigan School District Benefit from Free Tutoring Under NCLB (May 27, 2004)
- NCLB Is NOT An "Unfunded Mandate" New GAO Report Confirms (May 26, 2004)
- Iowa Congressman Says No Child Left Behind Builds on the Promise of Brown v. Board (May 25, 2004)
- Keeping the Promise of True Equal Opportunity (May 24, 2004)
- Washington DC Area Teacher Exemplifies the Goal of NCLB (May 21, 2004)
- Pennsylvania Group Calls No Child Left Behind a Continuation of Brown v. Board (May 20, 2004)
- All Around the Nation, Reading First Grants Are Helping Children Learn to Read (May 19, 2004)
- "Dont Fail Your Child" (May 18, 2004)
- "Justice Requires That Every School Teach Every Child in America" (May 17, 2004)
- Fulfilling the Legacy of Brown v. Board of Education (May 14, 2004)
- Delaware School "Fulfills the Promise of Brown vs. Board of Education" (May 13, 2004)
- No Education Jargon Required Here. Call It Accountability (May 12, 2004)
- President Speaks on NCLB in Van Buren, AR (May 11, 2004)
- Improving Math and Science Instruction in Durham, NC (May 10, 2004)
- Reading First Will "Make A Difference" For Children In Gilmer County, W.Va. (May 6, 2004)
- 50 Years After Brown v. Board of Education, "Education Is Still the Best Place to Continue Pushing for Change" (May 5, 2004)
- State Legislator Says NCLB Provides Hope for Minority Students in Minnesota (May 4, 2004)
- Helping Improve the Achievement of Underprivileged Students in Virginia (May 3, 2004)
About Extra Credit
NCLB Extra Credit is a regular look at the No Child Left Behind Act, President Bush's landmark education reform initiative passed with bipartisan support in Congress.
Subscribe to get the Extra Credit emailed to you.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving Extra Credit.
Last Modified: 10/07/2004