- "It's Just a Great Plus for Kids in Schools" (January 30, 2004)
- Questions and Answers on the School Improvement Provisions of No Child Left Behind (January 29, 2004)
- Leaving No Homeless Child Behind (January 28, 2004)
- No Child Left Behind is 'Critically Important' (January 26, 2004)
- Troops to Teachers: A Recruiting Tool for Low-Income Schools (January 22, 2004)
- Opening The Door Of Opportunity To All Of America's Children (January 21, 2004)
- Washington Reaps Benefits of No Child Left Behind (January 20, 2004)
- Q&A on Testing, Part II (January 16, 2004)
- Q&A on Testing, Part I (January 15, 2004)
- In St. Tammany Parish, La.: "Intensified ... Efforts with Special Education Students" Make a "Tremendous Difference" (January 14, 2004)
- Free Guide Offers Parents Tips On Helping Children With Homework (January 13, 2004)
- "I Have Seen a Lot of Progress" (January 12, 2004)
- 45,000 Teachers Trained (And Counting) (January 9, 2004)
- Key Figures From President's Bush FY 2005 Budget Request (January 8, 2004)
- NCLB Turns Two Tomorrow (January 7, 2004)
- New Poll Shows Strong Support For No Child Left Behind (January 7, 2004)
- The Number One Domestic Priority Of This Country (January 6, 2004)
- "Complaints About Underfunding Should Be Wearing Thin Right About Now" (January 5, 2004)
About Extra Credit
NCLB Extra Credit is a regular look at the No Child Left Behind Act, President Bush's landmark education reform initiative passed with bipartisan support in Congress.
Subscribe to get the Extra Credit emailed to you.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving Extra Credit.
Last Modified: 08/17/2004