- Testing Questions And Answers (November 26, 2003)
- Children In All Of Our Schools Deserve Outstanding Teachers (November 25, 2003)
- In Corsicana, Texas, NCLB Reading First Program Is Helping The Bottom 30 Percent of Readers (November 24, 2003)
- Defining Highly Qualified, Part Two (November 21, 2003)
- Defining Highly Qualified, Part 1 (November 20, 2003)
- "Let's Get The Work Done" (November 19, 2003)
- Using Data From State Assessments, School Districts Work "To Improve The Learning Experience For All Students" (November 18, 2003)
- No more smoke and mirrors to hide results (November 17, 2003)
- School Officials In Norfolk, VA See Opportunity "To Address The Needs Of All Students" (November 14, 2003)
- Guidance Available for Migrant Education Program (November 13, 2003)
- Parents And Teachers Agree: No Child Left Behind Reading First Program Is Producing Results (November 12, 2003)
- Lou Dobbs' Q & A With Secretary Paige (November 10, 2003)
- Seattle School Officials See Local-Flex Program As "A Good Tool To Help Raise Student Achievement" (November 7, 2003)
- In South County, Rhode Island: "Higher Test Scores Offer Lesson In Perseverance" (November 6, 2003)
- Making A Difference In Michigan (November 5, 2003)
- Flexibility Of Title I Funding Helps Utah School District Meet The Needs Of Every Student (November 4, 2003)
About Extra Credit
NCLB Extra Credit is a regular look at the No Child Left Behind Act, President Bush's landmark education reform initiative passed with bipartisan support in Congress.
Subscribe to get the Extra Credit emailed to you.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving Extra Credit.
Last Modified: 03/12/2004