In addition to basic text, some of these documents are also available in portable document format (PDF). In order to read PDF documents, you will need to have an Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. For information about how to download the Acrobat Reader free of charge, please visit the Adobe web site.
Please note that the PDF files may include forms and exhibits omitted from the text version. Documents available in PDF format are denoted with the Download icon:
June 23, 1998
June 19, 1998
- Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Fellowship Program, Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Fellowship Program, and Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program[OPE]
June 11, 1998
- Rehabilitation Long-Term Training; Notice of proposed priority for fiscal year 1999 and subsequent fiscal years [OSERS]
June 9, 1998
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities National Programs--Grants to Institutions of Higher Education[OESE]
June 8, 1998
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Proposed Funding Priorities, Fiscal Years 1998-1999;[OSERS]
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects: Proposed Funding Priorities, Fiscal Years 1998-1999;[OSERS]
May 20, 1998
- Systems-Change Projects To Expand Employment Opportunities for Individuals With Mental or Physical Disabilities, or Both, Who Receive Public Support[OSERS]
May 4, 1998
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research; Notice of Proposed Funding Priorities for Fiscal Years 1998-1999 for Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers [OSERS] (28K)
April 14, 1998
- Notice of Proposed Funding Priorities for five Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTCs) under the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) for fiscal years 1998-1999 [OSERS]
- Notice of request for advice and recommendations from the public as to whether to develop new regulations implementing Part C (currently Part H), the Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities under IDEA [OS]
Proposed Regulations, Priorities, and Other Rules from:1998: January - March.
1997: January - March, April - June, July - September,
October - December.
1996: January - March, April - June, July - September,
1995: October - December.