A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
SEC. 508. DEFINITIONS.
- For purposes of this title, the following definitions apply:
- (1) COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATIONS.--The term "community-based organizations" has the meaning given the term in section 4(5) of the Job Training Partnership Act (29 U.S.C. 1503(5)).
- (2) EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION.--The term "educational institution" means a high school, a vocational school, and an institution of higher education.
- (3) INSTITUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION.--The term "institution of higher education" means an institution of higher education (as such term is defined in section 481 of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 1088)) which continues to meet the eligibility and certification requirements under section 498 of such Act.
- (4) SKILL STANDARD.--The term "skill standard" means a standard that specifies the level of knowledge and competence required to successfully perform work-related functions within an occupational cluster.
SEC. 507. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.
SEC. 509. SUNSET PROVISION.