A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
SEC. 406. REPORTS.
- Each organization receiving a grant under this title shall submit to the Secretary, on an annual basis, information concerning the parental information and resource centers assisted under this title, including--
- (1) the number of parents, including the number of minority and limited-English-proficient parents, who receive information and training;
- (2) the types and modes of training, information, and support provided under this title;
- (3) the number of Parents as Teachers programs and Home Instruction for Preschool Youngsters programs which have been assisted under this title; and
- (4) the strategies used to reach and serve parents of minority and limited-English-proficient children, parents with limited literacy skills, and other parents in need of the services provided under this title.
SEC. 405. DEFINITIONS.
SEC. 407. GENERAL PROVISION.