A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 9307. ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS.
- ``(a) Application Required.--No grant may be made under this part, nor any contract be entered into under this part, unless an application is submitted to the Secretary in such form, in such manner, and containing such information as the Secretary may determine necessary to carry out the provisions of this part.
- ``(b) Applications by Local School Districts or State Educational Entities.--Local school districts or State educational entities shall apply for funding under this part in partnership with Alaska Native organizations.
- ``(c) Consultation Required.--Each applicant for funding shall provide for ongoing advice from and consultation with representatives of the Alaska Native community.
- ``(d) Local Educational Agency Coordination.--Each local educational agency serving students who will participate in the program for which assistance is sought shall be informed regarding each application submitted under this part, except that approval by or concurrence from such local educational agency shall not be required.
- ``(e) Implementation of Authorities.--The Secretary shall expeditiously obligate funds appropriated as provided in this part.
SEC. 9306. ALASKA NATIVE STUDENT ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS.
SEC. 9308. DEFINITIONS.