A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 7149. PROGRAM EVALUATIONS.
- ``Each recipient of funds under this subpart shall provide the Secretary with an evaluation of the program assisted under this subpart every two years. Such evaluation shall include data on--
- ``(1) post-program placement of persons trained in a program assisted under this subpart;
- ``(2) how the training relates to the employment of persons served by the program;
- ``(3) program completion; and
- ``(4) such other information as the Secretary may require.
SEC. 7148. STIPENDS.
SEC. 7150. USE OF FUNDS FOR SECOND LANGUAGE COMPETENCE.