A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 7123. EVALUATIONS.
- ``(a) Evaluation.--Each recipient of funds under this subpart shall provide the Secretary with an evaluation, in the form prescribed by the Secretary, of such recipient's program every two years.
- ``(b) Use of Evaluation.--Such evaluation shall be used by a grant recipient--
- ``(1) for program improvement;
- ``(2) to further define the program's goals and objectives; and
- ``(3) to determine program effectiveness.
- ``(c) Evaluation Components.--Evaluations shall include--
- ``(1) how students are achieving the State student performance standards, if any, including data comparing children and youth of limited-English proficiency with nonlimited English proficient children and youth with regard to school retention, academic achievement, and gains in English (and, where applicable, native language) proficiency;
- ``(2) program implementation indicators that provide information for informing and improving program management and effectiveness, including data on appropriateness of curriculum in relationship to grade and course requirements, appropriateness of program management, appropriateness of the program's staff professional development, and appropriateness of the language of instruction;
- ``(3) program context indicators that describe the relationship of the activities funded under the grant to the overall school program and other Federal, State, or local programs serving children and youth of limited English proficiency; and
- ``(4) such other information as the Secretary may require.
SEC. 7122. PROGRAMS FOR NATIVE AMERICANS AND PUERTO RICO.
SEC. 7124. CONSTRUCTION.