A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 7117. INTENSIFIED INSTRUCTION.
- ``In carrying out this subpart, each grant recipient may intensify instruction for limited English proficient students by--
- ``(1) expanding the educational calendar of the school in which such student is enrolled to include programs before and after school and during the summer months;
- ``(2) expanding the use of professional and volunteer aids;
- ``(3) applying technology to the course of instruction; and
- ``(4) providing intensified instruction through supplementary instruction or activities, including educationally enriching extracurricular activities, during times when school is not routinely in session.
SEC. 7116. APPLICATIONS.
SEC. 7118. CAPACITY BUILDING.