A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 5204. APPLICATIONS.
- ``An application under this part shall--
- ``(1) set forth policies and procedures that will ensure a comprehensive evaluation of the activities assisted under this part, including an evaluation of the practices, policies, and materials used by the applicant and an evaluation or estimate of the continued significance of the work of the project following completion of the award period;
- ``(2) where appropriate, demonstrate how funds received under this part will be used to promote the attainment of one or more of the National Education Goals;
- ``(3) demonstrate how the applicant will address perceptions of gender roles based on cultural differences or stereotypes;
- ``(4) where appropriate, describe how funds under this part will be used in a manner that is consistent with programs under the School-to-Work Opportunities Act of 1994;
- ``(5) for applications for assistance under section 5203(b)(1), demonstrate how the applicant will foster partnerships and, where applicable, share resources with State educational agencies, local educational agencies, institutions of higher education, community-based organizations (including organizations serving women), parent, teacher, and student groups, businesses or other recipients of Federal educational funding which may include State literacy resource centers;
- ``(6) for applications for assistance under section 5203(b)(1), demonstrate how parental involvement in the project will be encouraged; and
- ``(7) for applications for assistance under section 5203(b)(1), describe plans for continuation of the activities assisted under this part with local support following completion of the grant period and termination of Federal support under this part.
SEC. 5203. PROGRAMS AUTHORIZED.
SEC. 5205. CRITERIA AND PRIORITIES.