A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 5112. EVALUATIONS.
- ``(a) Reservation.--The Secretary may reserve not more than two percent of the funds appropriated under section 5113(a) for any fiscal year to carry out evaluations of projects assisted under this part.
- ``(b) Contents.--Each evaluation described in subsection (a), at a minimum, shall address--
- ``(1) how and the extent to which magnet school programs lead to educational quality and improvement;
- ``(2) the extent to which magnet school programs enhance student access to quality education;
- ``(3) the extent to which magnet school programs lead to the elimination, reduction, or prevention of minority group isolation in elementary and secondary schools with substantial proportions of minority students; and
- ``(4) the extent to which magnet school programs differ from other school programs in terms of the organizational characteristics and resource allocations of such magnet school programs.