A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 3305. REPORTS AND EVALUATION.
- ``(a) Annual Report to Secretary.--An entity receiving funds under section 3301 shall prepare and submit to the Secretary an annual report which contains such information as the Secretary may require. At a minimum, the report shall describe the program activities undertaken with funds received under this section, including--
- ``(1) the programming that has been developed directly or indirectly by the entity, and the target population of the programs developed;
- ``(2) the support materials that have been developed to accompany the programming, and the method by which such materials are distributed to consumers and users of the programming;
- ``(3) the means by which programming developed under this section has been distributed, including the distance learning technologies that have been utilized to make programming available and the geographic distribution achieved through such technologies; and
- ``(4) the initiatives undertaken by the entity to develop public-private partnerships to secure non-Federal support for the development and distribution and broadcast of educational and instructional programming.
- ``(b) Report to Congress.--The Secretary shall prepare and submit to the relevant committees of Congress a biannual report which includes--
- ``(1) a summary of the information made available under section 3302(a); and
- ``(2) a description of the training materials made available under section 3303(3), the manner in which outreach has been conducted to inform parents and child care providers of the availability of such materials, and the manner in which such materials have been distributed in accordance with such section.
SEC. 3304. APPLICATIONS.
SEC. 3306. ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS.