A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 2003. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS; ALLOCATION BETWEEN PARTS.
- ``(a) Authorization of Appropriations.--For the purpose of carrying out this title, there are authorized to be appropriated $800,000,000 for fiscal year 1995 and such sums as may be necessary for each of the four succeeding fiscal years.
- ``(b) Allocation Between Parts.--Of the amounts appropriated to carry out this title for any fiscal year, the Secretary shall make available--
- ``(1) 5 percent of such amounts to carry out subpart 1, of which 5 percent of such 5 percent shall be available to carry out section 2103;
- ``(2) 94 percent of such amounts to carry out part B; and
- ``(3) 1 percent of such amounts to carry out part C except that such 1 percent shall not exceed $3,200,000 in any fiscal year.
SEC. 2002. PURPOSES.
PART A--FEDERAL ACTIVITIES