``SEC. 13002. PURPOSE.
- ``The purpose of this title is to create a national technical assistance and dissemination system to make available to States, local educational agencies, tribes, schools, and other recipients of funds under this Act technical assistance in--
- ``(1) administering and implementing programs under this Act;
- ``(2) implementing school reform programs in a manner that improves teaching and learning for all students;
- ``(3) coordinating such programs with other Federal, State, and local education plans and activities, so that all students, particularly students at risk of educational failure, are provided opportunities to meet challenging State content standards and challenging State student performance standards; and
- ``(4) adopting, adapting, and implementing promising and proven practices for improving teaching and learning.
TITLE XIII--SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS TO IMPROVE EDUCATION
PART A--COMPREHENSIVE REGIONAL ASSISTANCE CENTERS