A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 11005. USES OF FUNDS.
- ``(a) Uses.--
- ``(1) In general.--Funds made available under section 14206(b) may be used for planning for, or the implementation or expansion of, activities which include--
- ``(A) hiring a services coordinator;
- ``(B) making minor renovations to existing buildings;
- ``(C) purchasing basic operating equipment;
- ``(D) improving communications and information-sharing among entities participating in the coordinated services project;
- ``(E) providing training to teachers and appropriate personnel concerning such teacher's and personnel's role in a coordinated services project; or
- ``(F) conducting the needs assessment required in section 11004(b)(1).
- ``(2) Prohibition.--Funds made available under section 14206(b) shall not be used for the direct provision of any health or health-related services.
- ``(b) Federal Funds To Supplement, Not Supplant, Non-Federal Funds.--An eligible entity shall use funds received under this title only to supplement the amount of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds, be made available from non-Federal sources for coordinated services, and not to supplant such funds.
SEC. 11004. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION.
SEC. 11006. CONTINUING AUTHORITY.