A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 11004. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION.
- ``(a) Applications.--Each eligible entity desiring to use funds made available under section 14206(b) shall submit an application to the Secretary at such time, in such manner and accompanied by such information as the Secretary may reasonably require.
- ``(b) Project Development Plan.--The application for the development of the coordinated services project under this title shall cover a period of not more than 1 year and shall include a plan that--
- ``(1) demonstrates that an assessment will be performed of the economic, social, and health barriers to educational achievement experienced by children and families, including foster children and their foster families, in the community, and the local, State, Federal, and privately funded services available to meet such needs;
- ``(2) identifies the measures that will be taken to establish a communitywide partnership that links public and private agencies providing services to children and families; and
- ``(3) identifies any other measures that will be taken to develop a comprehensive plan for the implementation or expansion of a coordinated services project.
- ``(c) Project Implementation or Expansion Plan.--The application for the implementation or expansion of a coordinated services project under this title shall contain a plan that includes--
- ``(1) the results of a children and families needs assessment, which shall include an assessment of the needs of foster children;
- ``(2) a description of the entities operating the coordinated services project;
- ``(3) a description of the proposed coordinated services project, the objectives of such project, where such project will be located, and the staff that will be used to carry out such project;
- ``(4) a description of how the success of the coordinated services project will be evaluated;
- ``(5) a description of the training to be provided to teachers and appropriate personnel;
- ``(6) information regarding whether a sliding scale fee for services will be employed, and if not, an explanation of why such scale is not feasible; and
- ``(7) when applicable, strategies to ensure that the health and welfare needs of migratory families are addressed.
SEC. 11003. AUTHORITY.
SEC. 11005. USES OF FUNDS.