A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 10905. USES OF FUNDS.
- ``Grants awarded under this part may be used to plan, implement, or expand community learning centers which include not less than four of the following activities:
- ``(1) Literacy education programs.
- ``(2) Senior citizen programs.
- ``(3) Children's day care services.
- ``(4) Integrated education, health, social service, recreational, or cultural programs.
- ``(5) Summer and weekend school programs in conjunction with recreation programs.
- ``(6) Nutrition and health programs.
- ``(7) Expanded library service hours to serve community needs.
- ``(8) Telecommunications and technology education programs for individuals of all ages.
- ``(9) Parenting skills education programs.
- ``(10) Support and training for child day care providers.
- ``(11) Employment counseling, training, and placement.
- ``(12) Services for individuals who leave school before graduating from secondary school, regardless of the age of such individual.
- ``(13) Services for individuals with disabilities.
SEC. 10904. APPLICATION REQUIRED.
SEC. 10906. DEFINITION.