A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 10732. APPLICATIONS.
- ``(a) Application Required.--No grant under this subpart may be made except upon application at such time, in such manner, and accompanied by such information as the Secretary may reasonably require.
- ``(b) Contents of Application.--Except such application shall contain provisions to assure--
- ``(1) that fellowship grants are made to economically disadvantaged older Americans, recent immigrants and students of migrant parents;
- ``(2) that every effort will be made to ensure the participation of older Americans, recent immigrants and students of migrant parents from rural and small town areas, as well as from urban areas, and that in awarding fellowships, special consideration will be given to the participation of older Americans, recent immigrants and students of migrant parents with special needs, including individuals with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and gifted and talented students;
- ``(3) that activities permitted by subsection (a) are fully described; and
- ``(4) the proper disbursement of the funds received under this subpart.
Subpart 3--Programs for Recent Immigrants, Students of Migrant Parents and Older Americans
Subpart 4--General Provisions