A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 10722. APPLICATIONS.
- ``(a) Application Required.--No grant under this subpart may be made except upon an application at such time, in such manner, and accompanied by such information as the Secretary may reasonably require.
- ``(b) Contents of Application.--Each such application shall contain provisions to assure--
- ``(1) that fellowship grants are made only to teachers who have worked with at least one student from such teacher's school who participates in the programs described in section 10711(a);
- ``(2) that not more than one teacher in each school participating in the programs provided for in section 10711(a) may receive a fellowship in any fiscal year; and
- ``(3) the proper disbursement of the funds received under this subpart.
Subpart 2--Program for Middle and Secondary School Teachers
Subpart 3--Programs for Recent Immigrants, Students of Migrant Parents and Older Americans