A r c h
i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
``SEC. 10305. NATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
``The Secretary may reserve not more than ten percent of the funds available to carry out this part for any fiscal year for--
- ``(1) peer review of applications under section 10304(c);
- ``(2) an evaluation of the impact of charter schools on student achievement, including those assisted under this part; and
- ``(3) other activities designed to enhance the success of the activities assisted under this part, such as--
- ``(A) development and dissemination of model State charter school laws and model contracts or other means of authorizing and monitoring the performance of charter schools; and
- ``(B) collection and dissemination of information on successful charter schools.