GILS Record -- Database of ED Publications in ERIC
- Database of ED Publications in ERIC
- U.S. Department of Education
- Local Subject Term:
- US Federal GILS
- The U.S. Department of Education publishes several hundred publications each year and funds the production of hundreds more by the grantees and contractors that the Department supports. The Database of U.S. Department of Education Publications in ERIC includes bibliographic records for more than 22,000 publications produced or funded by the Department since its creation in 1980. The database is a subset of ERIC, the world's largest bibliographic database of education literature. Note that publications released in the last few months may not yet be in the database.
- Access Constraints:
- Use Constraints:
- Resource: Database of U.S. Department of Education Publications in ERIC
Distributor Name: U.S. Department of Education World Wide Web Site
Address: 400 Maryland Avenue, SW
ZIP Code: 20202
Network Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST M-F
Order Process: Available through the Internet free of charge.
Tec Requirements: Access to Internet and an http browser.
Linkage Type: text/plain
- Point of Contact for Further Information
- Name: Keith M. Stubbs
Organization: National Library of Education (NLE); Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI); U.S. Department of Education
Street Address: 400 Maryland Avenue, SW
ZIP Code: 20202
Network Address: email@example.com
Hours of Service: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST M-F
- Schedule Number:
- Not applicable.
- Control ID:
- Record Source:
- U.S. Department of Education; Office of Educational Research and Improvement; National Library of Education
- Date of Last Modification:
- 1998 09 15
ED GILS home page
This page last updated on November 24, 1998 (lvb).