A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Making the Most of Title I Schoolwide Programs
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
Text (slide 26):
Six-Step Planning Process (cont.)
- Step 5. Writing the Schoolwide Plan, cont.
- Using the 10 components as a framework, and describe how each of these sub-elements support implementation:
- The combination of Federal program funds (how used to ensure instruction by highly qualified teachers)
- Ensuring a solid scientifically based approach for solutions (to identify reform strategies and provide high quality professional development)
- The use of data-based evaluation, accountability, and continuous improvement (to conduct a comprehensive needs assessment)
- Ongoing program development and coordination (to assist in the transition of preschool children to elementary programs).