A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Making the Most of Title I Schoolwide Programs
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
Text (slide 23):
Six-Step Planning Process (cont.)
- Step 4. Setting Schoolwide Program Goals, cont.
- What technical assistance providers will be consulted to offer support?
- What additional resources--human and material--will be needed to meet goals (e.g., teaching specialists, textbooks, tools, technology, software), and what funding is available?
- What are the timelines for implementing activities to meet goals?
- What role(s) will parents and the community play in achieving goals?