A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Making the Most of Title I Schoolwide Programs
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
Text (slide 22):
Six-Step Planning Process (cont.)
- Step 4. Setting Schoolwide Program Goals
- Understand the NCLB schoolwide program requirements (10 components)
- Connect goals and implementation plans
- Are goals clear and measurable?
- How will the goals be achieved for all students?
- What are the achievement benchmarks?
- What professional development will be implemented to achieve the indicated goals?