A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Making the Most of Title I Schoolwide Programs
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
Text (slide 20):
Six-Step Planning Process (cont.)
- Step 3. Clarifying needs and finding scientifically-based strategies
- Sort out priorities, problems and solutions, for example:
Assessment methods conflict or are a poor match with instructional practices.
- Select or develop assessment tools that match the curriculum
- Develop and implement a student portfolio system
- Assign cross-grade level teams to define common rubrics and standards
- Improve the consistency of letter grade reporting across grades and teachers.