A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Making the Most of Title I Schoolwide Programs
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
Text (slide 19):
Six-Step Planning Process (cont.)
- Step 2. Conducting a comprehensive needs assessment, cont.
- Determine data collection methods and plans
- what additional data is needed?
- Collect data and summarize evidence
- develop instruments, know the purpose, assure confidentiality, keep it manageable.
- Analyze program needs and setting goals
- have open-ended discussions about issues, summarize findings, set priorities, identify solutions and goals.