No Child Left Behind, Accountability and Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
National Title I Directors' Conference 2003
Text (slide 16):
Possible corrective actions
- Replace school staff relevant to the failure
- Institute and implement a new curriculum
- Significantly decrease management authority in the school
- Appoint outside experts to advise the school
- Extend school year or school day
- Restructure internal organization of the school.
There is a logo representing the No Child Left Behind Legislation on this page. The logo features the profile of a young boy and the United States flag. The profile of the boy is super-imposed over the stars on the left-hand side of the flag.