No Child Left Behind, Accountability and AYP
Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference
A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n
Text (slide 24):
The school plan must also...
- Assure that the school will spend not less than 10% of its title I funds on professional development annually
- Establish annual measurable objectives for continuous and substantial progress to ensure that each subgroup will meet proficiency within 12 years
- Provide effective parent involvement
- Incorporate, as appropriate, extended-time activities
- Incorporate a teacher-mentoring program.