Please use a pencil to darken the bubble beside your child's school
Please use a pencil to darken the bubble indicating whether you
strongly agree (SA) or agree (A) or Disagree (D) or strongly disagree (SD) with
the following statements. Leave responses blank if you do not know how to respond
or have no opinion
1. My child's school is a safe place to learn.
2. My child's school provides a high quality education program.
3. My child is given challenging work in all classes.
4. If I call the school, I receive courteous attention.
5. Students in my child's school are well behaved overall.
6. The rules of this school are fair.
7. Teachers in this school really seem to care about the students.
8. This school promotes understanding among students from various backgrounds.
9. Discipline of my child has been handled fairly at this school.
10. My child does some homework every school night.
11. When i have concerns about my child, I can count on the school for support.
12. I receive enough communication from the school to keep me informed of
13. I would like to communicate with my child's teachers via e-mail.
14. The buildings and grounds of my child's school are clean and safe.
15. Does your child have home access to the Internet?
16. Does your child use a home computer for schoolwork?
17. Are you aware of the school district's goal that 95% of students will
be at or above grade level by 2003?
18. Are you aware of the WAVE Save A Friend telephone hotline?
19. Rate the school in helping your child acquire skills or knowledge about:
visual and/or performing arts
computers and technology
health and physical education
dangers of drug abuse
20. How often during the past year did you do the following things:
Not at all
Made sure reading material was available for your child
Discussed homework or read with your child
Placed limits on your child's use of TV
Placed limits on non-instructional computer usage
21. Students are often given grades of A, B, C, D, Fail to denote the quality
of their work.
What grade would you give your child's school if it were graded in the same manner?