- See top tasks at ED.gov.
- Subscribe to newsletters.
- Receive our RSS.
- Order a publication.
- Get answers to questions.
- Locate technical assistance in your state.
- Take a survey about ED.gov.
- Department Public Facing Websites MS Excel (32K)
- Identify colleges offering the program or degree you want, in the location you want, or by other criteria.
- Plan your college financial aid packages.
- Apply for financial aid to go to college (FAFSA).
- If your school closed while you were enrolled, find out about getting your student loan debt discharged.
- Find teaching opportunities.
- If you teach in a low-income or subject-matter shortage area, explore the possibility of getting your student loans deferred or cancelled.
- Find lessons and teaching resources.
- Apply for a grant.
- Manage your direct loan program.
- Find past and current grants.
- Find cohort default rates for schools.
- Find cohort default rates for lenders and guaranty agencies.
- Order student aid publications in bulk.
- Find information for administering student financial aid and other Higher Education Act programs (Postsecondary Education Participants System Information Gateway).
Problem or Complaint?
Last Modified: 03/12/2015