Title I, the largest elementary and secondary education program, supplements State and local funding for low-achieving children, especially in high-poverty schools. The program finances the additional academic support and learning opportunities that are often required to help disadvantaged students progress along with their classmates.
Please note that the data on these tables are for information purposes only and do not constitute any binding agreement on behalf of the U.S. Department of Education.
To see the Federal FY 2012 Title I allocation for your school district, scroll down the following list to your State, select a file format and click on its icon. When the State file opens, scroll down the list of LEAs to find yours.
To read Portable Document Files (PDF) you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader; if you do not have Acrobat you can download a free copy from Adobe. EXCEL files are provided for those who have Microsoft EXCEL software.
FY 2012 Title I Allocations: Actual amounts received by LEAs will be smaller than shown here due to State-level adjustments to Federal Title I allocations. States adjust allocations, for example, to reflect LEA boundary changes or the creation of new LEAs, including charter school LEAs, that are not accounted for in the statutory calculations. States also are permitted to reserve, for administration, up to 1 percent of the allocations they would receive if $14 billion were appropriated and generally must reserve 4 percent in fiscal year 2012 for school improvement activities. These adjustments will reduce the actual amounts available.
Previous Year ESEA Title I LEA Allocations:
View ESEA Title I LEA Allocations for Fiscal Years 20022011 and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- FY 2011 Revised ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2010 Revised ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2009 and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2008 Revised ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2007 ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2006 Revised ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2005 ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2004 ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2003 ESEA Title I LEA Allocations
- FY 2002 ESEA Title I LEA Allocations