July 14, 2014:
September 26, 2013:
- Building Strategic Partnerships webinar is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 14. This will be the first in the Youth and Adult Pathways (YAP) series. The webinar and materials will be available at: https://community.lincs.ed.gov/group/career-pathways.
September 19, 2013:
- Phase II of Advancing Career and Technical Education (CTE) in State and Local Career Pathways Systems, will focus on the establishment of comprehensive Career Pathways in highway design and construction and transportation-related careers. State applications due on November 5, 2013
September 12, 2013:
- Making Successful Career Pathways Webinar: The National Center for Innovation in Career and Technical Education (NCICTE) has announced a five-part webinar training. The introductory webinar is scheduled for September 20 9 a.m., PDT and noon, EDT. For more information and to register: http://ctecenter.ed.gov/register.
August 29, 2013:
August 27, 2013:
August 13-19, 2013:
July 10, 2013:
- The National Center for Innovation and Career and Technical Education (NCICTE) will be presenting a four-part webinar series Building a System of High-Quality Career Pathways High School Transformation and District Support beginning July 10. For more information: http://ctecenter.ed.gov/index.php/node/ncicte-training-center
July 2, 2013:
- Adult Education Report to Congress Program Year 2010-11 PDF (3.66MB) | 508 Compliant Version PDF (3.41MB)
June 26, 2013:
June 19, 2013:
June 6, 2013:
- Archived copies of the materials from the OVAE 2013 Community College Webinar Series are now available!
May 23, 2013:
May 16, 2013:
- English Literacy Education in the Adult Basic Grant Program PDF (148KB)
May 1, 2013:
April 30, 2013:
- Implementing College and Career Readiness Standards in Adult Education SolicitationThe Department is seeking input on the draft PWS before May 10, 2013 and invites interested parties to attend a market research webinar on May 6 at 1:00 pm E.
April 25, 2013:
April 17, 2013:
- College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Educationthis report provides a set of content standards, a summary of the standards selection process, and a description of key content decisions.
April 10, 2013:
- Adult Education State Director Meeting: May 21–23, 2013
April 9, 2013:
- Adult Education Report to Congress Program Year 2009-10 PDF (4.1M) | 508 Compliant Version PDF (12.5M)
March 25, 2013:
March 25, 2013:
- Language Assistance Plan and Procedures to Ensure Meaningful Access to Federally-Conducted Services, Programs and Activities by Individuals with Limited English Proficiency PDF (156K)
March 21, 2013:
March 7, 2013:
- Community College Webinar #1: Transforming Adult Education to Better Prepare Adult Learners to Successfully Transition to Postsecondary Education and Training
February 13, 2013:
February 8, 2013:
January 30, 2013:
- Adult College Completion ToolkitDiscussion with FSA: February 4-8, 2013
To remain globally competitive through the 21st century and beyond, the United States must increase its skilled workforce. The U.S. Department of Education is supporting this effort by simplifying the federal student aid application process; increasing funds for Pell Grants; and providing funds that benefit disadvantaged populations. To learn more, join us in the LINCS Community.
January 25, 2013:
- National Reporting System Announcement: Intention to Extend the Approval Period for Expiring TestsFederal Register Notice
January 8, 2013:
Additional Archived Information