July 9 - 11
Co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration and the National Association of Workforce Boards, Workforce Innovation 2002 is the premier conference for public and private leaders involved in America's workforce investment system, employers, decision makers, and change agents.
Workshops will be offered by industry and workforce investment experts enabling you to come away from the conference with the models, information, and technologies you need to:
- Focus on business needs for a skilled workforce;
- Imagine future work and the needs of a changing workforce;
- Manage today's dynamic organization in an era of globalization;
- Integrate technology to enhance learning and improve service; and
- Discover a role in support of the legislative process.
Workforce Innovation 2002 is the next generation of the Joint Employment and Training Technology Conference (JETT*CON) that has been sponsored by the Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration for the past several years. An increasing number of vocational rehabilitation professionals have been attending the conference to obtain the latest information regarding the One-Stop Career System.
Visit the Workforce Innovation 2002 Web site at www.WI2002.org for all the registration and conference details. Call Workforce Innovation 2002 staff if you have any questions at 202-693-3689.