In performing their responsibilities, staff members:
- develop and maintain a fiscal performance data profile of each state grantee,
- improve and maintain a fiscal monitoring process that state teams will use to determine if state grantees are meeting their fiscal obligations under their respective statutes,
- oversee the resolution of audit findings (single audits, inspector general audits, Government Accountability Office reports) including grantbacks, primary and collateral determinations,
- support the fiscal monitoring reviews and audit resolution activities carried out by the state teams,
- monitor formula grant matching requirements and computes maintenance of effort, and
- apply statutory requirements for the allotment of funds for rehabilitation programs.
Last Modified: 08/07/2015