NIDILRR Now Part of HHS
Comments, Suggestions, and Other Feedback
At the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), we value your comments, suggestions, and other feedback. We are committed to making NIDILIRR an organization that meets your needs and want to know how we can improve. Your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
You may contact us by various means outlined below. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Ways To Contact NIDILRR
- We welcome visitors. To make an appointment to visit us, just email or call us at 202-245-7640
- By Phone
- Just call our main number at 202-245-7640 and you will directed to the most appropriate staff member who can assist you
- By Fax
- Fax Number 1:202-245-7323
- Fax Number 2:202-245-7643
- Fax Number 3:202-245-7633 (international faxes only)
- By Email
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org