Below are the forms that you may be asked to complete by your Human Resources (HR) Specialist. Prior to completing any of the forms in this section, please check your Offer Letter or contact your HR Specialist to:
- Verify which forms you are required to complete based on your position and background.
- Determine if you should complete the forms using this link or using the WTTS/EODS system.
You can find the contact information for your HR Specialist in your Offer Letter.
Note: You will not necessarily be required to complete all the forms listed in this section. Please refer to your Offer Letter and instructions from your HR Specialist to determine which forms to complete.
The forms listed below are divided into the following sections:
- Forms to Complete Before Your First Day - This is a list of forms that most new hires should complete prior to their first day at ED
- Benefits Forms - These forms are only to be completed if you are new to the Federal Government and/or if you are eligible for any new benefits based on your employment with the Department of Education
- Other Forms - This is a list of additional forms that you may be asked to complete by your HR Specialist