Below are links to forms to complete if you would like to enroll in Federal benefit program, and if you are new to the Federal Government. These forms must be completed within your first 30-60 days of employment.
For more information on Federal Government Benefits, visit the OPM site: http://www.opm.gov/insure.
For information on specific U.S. Department of Education benefits, visit: ED Benefits.
- SF 1152 Designation of Beneficiary (Civilian Employment) (optional)
- SF 2823 Designation of Beneficiary (FEGLI) (optional)
- SF 2817 - Life Insurance Election Form (optional)
- The TSP 1 TSP Election Form (optional) is available here.
- The TSP 3 Change of Beneficiary Form (optional) is available here.
- SF2809 Health Benefits Election Form
- SF 3102 Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS) Designation of Beneficiary
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP)
- Premium Conversion Waiver/Election Form
- Transit Benefit Application Materials
- The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) provides long term care insurance for its enrollees, who are Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives. The FLTCIP is sponsored by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, an agency in the Federal government. John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company, one of the country’s top insurers, provides the insurance.
- What is FSAFEDS? It's an account where you contribute money from your salary BEFORE taxes are withheld then get reimbursed for your out-of-pocket health care and dependent care expenses.