NCLB Policy Guidance and OMB Circulars | Federal Register Notices
NCLB Resources | Grant Competitions
IASA Legislation, Regulations and Policy Guidance
This website offers "one-stop-shopping" for links to legislation, Federal Register Notices, Policy Guidance, and Grant Applications for the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. Links to Legislation, Regulations, and Policy Guidance for programs still being implemented under the Improving America's Schools Act are also on this site.
- The Elementary and Secondary Education Act as Reauthorized by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001
- Additional Information:
- Regulations for Programs Implemented Under the No Child Left Behind Act
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). The Secretary proposes to amend the regulations governing the programs administered under Title I, Supbarts A, B, C, and D and E of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended (ESEA). These proposed regulations are needed to implement recent changes to Title I of the ESEA made by the NCLB. Comments were due by September 5, 2002.
NCLB Policy Guidance and OMB Circulars
- NCLB Policy Letters to States
- Policy Guidance for Programs Implemented Under the No Child Left Behind Act
- Key Policy Letters Signed by the Education Secretary or Deputy Secretary
- Department-wide Policy Guidance
- Guidance on Constitutionally Protected Prayer in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement (March 2004)
Federal Register Notices
- Announcements: Grant Application Notices, Requests for Comment, etc.
- Proposed Regulations, Priorities and Other Rules
- Final Regulations, Priorities and Other Rules
- Student Achievement and School Accountability Conference Handouts (October 2002)
- U.S. Department of Education Discretionary Grant Applications
IASA Legislation, Regulations, and Policy Guidance
- Legislation, Regulations, and Policy Guidance for Programs Still Being Implemented Under the Improving America's Schools Act