The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics is led by a dynamic team of individuals who have extensive experience in government service and the private sector. Many have been writer-editors, teachers and principals, and directors of programs for nonprofit organizations and foundations.
In addition, White House Initiative staff work in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Education and its various program offices, including:
- Office of Communications and Outreach
- Office for Civil Rights
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Office of English Language Acquisition
- Office of Postsecondary Education
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education
- Federal Student Aid
- Institute of Education Sciences
For general inquiries:
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics
400 Maryland Ave. S.W., Room 4W108
Washington, D.C., 20202
To submit invitations and speaking requests:
- Complete the Invitation Request [PDF, 142K] form.
- E-mail the form to email@example.com
You will receive an e-mail within 24-hours of receipt of the invitation or speaking request. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for review and a final response.
As an alternative to in-person participation, we are pleased to offer a Skype connection alternative. If you are amenable to this option, please check the appropriate box on the invitation request form.